Last update: 12 September 2019
Welcome and thank you for your interest in DaveKustomShots.
PLEASE READ THESE COOKIES POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
Changes to these Cookies Policy
David Lafuente Gómez, doing business as Night by DaveKustomShots (hereinafter «DaveKustomShots», «I», «me» or «my») operates the http://davekustomshots.com Website and may modify these Cookies Policy at any time, without notice, by updating this page. Please check this page periodically for changes since your continued use of this website following the posting of changes will indicate your acceptance of those changes.
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y del Comercio Electrónico (LSSICE), the following data is reflected below: the owner of the web domain is David Lafuente Gómez with NIF number: 38.847.945W and address in Ferrer i Dalmau 31-33, 1-2. 08303, Mataró. Barcelona (Spain). Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small information files that the server sends to the computer or mobile device of the person accessing the page and holds a certain amount of data, which this website can send to your browser. It may then be stored on your computer’s hard drive or mobile device memory and can be accessed by my web server.
Cookies work to make your experience browsing my Website as smooth as possible and they remember your preferences so you don’t have to insert your details again and again.
This cookie data can then be retrieved and can allow me to customise my Website and Services accordingly. It is important to clarify that cookies do not collect any personal data stored on your hard drive or computer.
There are different types of cookies. Some cookies come directly from my Website and others come from third parties which place cookies on my Website, this is explained here Cookies we use.
- Session cookies are deleted from your computer or device when you close your web-browser.
- Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer or device until deleted or until they reach their expiry date.
There are 4 categories of cookies which operate on any website:
- The essentials: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of the site. For example, these cookies are generally used to allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely. Without these cookies, some parts of our site just won’t work as they should.
- The customisers: These cookies (also called functional cookies) allow the site to remember your preferences, helping you to customise your experience on the site. That way they can remember you when you return to the site, direct you to the homepage of your local store, and provide you with live chat support while you are browsing for products inspiration.
- The performance improvers: These cookies tells about how you use the site and they help to make it better. For example these cookies count the number of visitors to the site and see how visitors move around when they are using it. This helps to improve the way the site works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- The targeters: These cookies (also called advertising cookies) are used to deliver advertised content which is relevant to you and they can be used to track the effectiveness of ad campaigns on third party sites. These cookies are placed on the site by the third party service providers and they may remember your web browsing activity and may be used to understand about your demographics, such as age and gender. Only anonymised information is captured and used and the purpose is to provide you with content which is relevant to you.
Below is a list of the cookies that I use on this Website, which is dynamically updated whenever new cookies are encountered and classified by my Website.
|Store the status of the cookie consent advice to show again or not. Duration: one year.
|Google Analytics. It is used to distinguish users. Duration: one day.
|Google Analytics. It is used to distinguish users. Duration: two years.
|Google. Transfer data to Google. Duration: 1 week
|Google Maps. Duration: 20 years.
|Google+. Duration: six months.
How do you change cookies preferences or block cookies?
Within your browser you can choose whether you wish to accept cookies or not. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Generally, your browser will offer you the choice to accept, refuse or delete cookies at all times, or those from providers that website owners use i.e. third party cookies, or those from specific websites. Each browser’s website should contain instructions on how you can do this.
If you block cookies on my Website, you may be unable to access certain areas of my Website and certain functions and pages will not work in the usual way.